Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Surprise Blog Meme

The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something made by me: it will be my choice, but will, hopefully, be something you can use or enjoy for its aesthetic merits. In all likelihood, it'll be something I would sell at Etsy (if I ever get my site up). This offer does have some restrictions & limitations...

*I make no guarantees that you will like it...but I hope you do!
*You will receive this item before the end of the year...or sooner.
*You will have no idea what the item will be, or when you will receive it.
*To participate, you must re-post this meme on your blog and put together something to be sent out as 5 surprises of your own. These surprises can be anything....a piece of art, a photo, a poem...whatever you choose.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to sending you a surprise gift. Can you email me your address? michelle@pixieleesoaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you have been busy your soaps look awesome, i'm having abit of trouble with my soapmaking algood, i'll get there. What a cool idea, im looking forward to receiving and sending, see you next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read your post in a while. Hope you're okay and making great soap.

    ReplyDelete